Jones Funeral Home of Chatsworth was founded in 1978 by Jesse Jones after purchasing the oldest existing funeral home in Chatsworth from Herchel Penland. The funeral home was established in 1928 by the Kenemer Brothers: Luke, Clay, and Watt at 217 West Fort Street where it remained until November 15, 1988. It was then relocated to 215 West Walnut Street, where it became Chatsworth-Murray County's first facility designed specifically for funeral service.
The Chatsworth Chapel of Jones Funeral Home is conveniently located one block west of Highway 411 just behind the Chatsworth Police Department and Chatsworth Fire Department.
Click the play button below to view an overview of our Chatsworth location.
Photogallery Click the Photos to View Larger
Chatsworth Location | 215 West Walnut Street | Chatsworth,
GA30705 | Tel: 1-706-695-4544 | Fax: 1-706-695-7140 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tunnel Hill Location | 3665 Chattanooga Road | Tunnel Hill,
GA30755 | Tel: 1-706-673-5800 | Fax: 1-706-695-7140 | email@example.com